- Civil/Business Litigation
- Business Organization
- Real Estate
- Family Law
Alexandra "Ali" Francois is a graduate of Boston College and the University of Wisconsin Law School. While at UW Law, she served as a Note & Comment Editor of the Wisconsin Law Review. Upon graduation from UW Law, she was elected into the Order of the Coif and received the James J. and Dorothy T. Hanks Memorial Award for excellence in the study of corporate law and the Dean's Academic Achievement Award. Prior to relocating back to Wisconsin, Ali worked as a corporate associate in New York, NY, where she worked on leveraged finance transactions. She is admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin and the State of New York. At Hogan & Melms, her practice primarily focuses on civil/business litigation, business organization, real estate, and family matters.
She is a current board member of the Lakeland Union High School District Foundation and the acting Vice President of the Oneida-Vilas-Forest County Bar Association. She has also worked as the head coach of the Rhinelander High School Mock Trial Team.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: Law Review: Wisconsin Law Review, Note & Comment Editor
- Boston College
- New York
- James J. and Dorothy T. Hanks Memorial Award for excellence in the study of corporate law
- Dean’s Academic Achievement Award
- Lakeland Union High School District Foundation, Board Member
- Oneida-Vilas-Forest County Bar Association, Vice President
Current Employment Position